Friday, January 21, 2011

Days 19-20 - Two-thirds completed!

I can't believe I'm 2/3 of the way done already. Class was HOT on Wednesday night - I don't think it's ever been that hot. I got dizzy during a few postures and several people left the room. Regulars were kneeling down. I took a knee during the first half of the first triangle posture, but only because I slid and fell a bit because I was sweating so much. I talked to a few people after class who all agreed it was hot.

I went back to class Thursday morning because I had my second grad school class Thursday night. The room was much more comfortable. There was a photographer taking pictures for a magazine article, but luckily he was only taking photos of the other side of the room from my usual spot. When they told us at the beginning that he'd be taking photos of the left side of the room, there was a bit of a migration to the right side :) I don't think anyone wants to be seen by the public with the "Bikram glow!"

No comments: