Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bikram Days 6, 7, and part of 8

After Wednesday's fantastic class, there was nowhere to go but down. Thursday's class was exhausting. I didn't perform well and I felt like I couldn't do half of what I normally do. I think it's normal to have these ebbs and flows, it just stinks.

Friday it was snowing during class. It was beautiful to see the snow falling through the windows while sweating my booty off. Class was fairly crowded, and I felt like I really improved my half moon and camel. I'm actually liking camel now, which I used to hate.

Today I'm trying something new - I'm going to two classes in one day. I may have to miss a class later this month due to work (I'm hoping not, but sometimes it can't be avoided) so this can make up for that. Class this morning was OK. I had a hard time with triangle and toe stand - couldn't get out of it! My ankles are killing me right now and I'm freezing, but I'm currently relaxing, watching season 2 of Grey's, and awaiting this afternoon's class :)

No comments: