Monday, January 3, 2011

Bikram Challenge: Days 2 & 3

Days two and three were tough for different reasons. Day 2 I was sore and had to work up the motivation to go to 4:30 class. I started feeling nauseous during half moon (one of the first things we do) and blacked out on camel. Aside from that, I had a good class. I came home and went to the movies with Corey (Harry Potter again because he had the time wrong for Tangled).

Day 3 was different. I had no problem going to class (9:30 AM - last day off from work!) and I never had that feeling of "Why am I here?" I did feel, though, that I performed terribly. I fell out of standing bow many times and I felt like I regressed. I know that's not true and I'm just sore and building muscle, but it's frustrating. I left class feeling great but like I could do better. I'm just relaxing all day, waiting for game night with friends tonight. I start evening class tomorrow (probably 6:30 since Sarah said that one is less crowded). I need to figure out what I'm going to do when my doctorate classes start in a few weeks....

No comments: